Friday, July 2, 2010

Why starting a beauty tips blog

It happened all the time: relatives, friends and even friends of our friends came to us on asking for beauty tips. Does my hair look good? Do you have any idea what make up I should wear for this party? I'm looking for a dress that is so and so, do you know where I could find something that way?

People started addressing questions like these to me about 3 years ago. And Mike, a good friend of mine thinks he has an explanation for this: when people notice that someone is good at a certain thing they start treating that person as if he/she were an expert.

I don't know whether he is right or not, but one thing I can tell for sure: I own quite some knowledge in areas such as beauty, haircare, skin care, makeup and also find the idea of offering free beauty tips very fun.

Meet me: I'm Suzanne and at the age of 24 here I am, starting my own beauty tips blog. Hope you'll have a pleasant time reading my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment